Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Another scorcher of a day. I spent the morning in the studio, but by 2pm I had wilted and decided to call it a day. I got quite a bit of work done though.
Tomorrow I am only working until 1 pm anyway as I am heading off fishing in the afternoon. The forecast is for heat with cloud cover, we should get a good sedge hatch in the evening.
I am half thinking of popping back to the studio this evening, but I think it will still be like an oven. At least the paint is drying quite quickly, although the humidity is still holding some of the moisture/oil back. I must look for my digi camera the camera on the phone doesn't really take great photos when you look for detail up close..I know it is around somewhere... as you will see the pic is very grainy and out of focus..maybe the cover/lens is getting marked/greasy or some other fault/blemish...
Though the more I look at the photo the lousier it looks...

No comments: