Monday, June 11, 2007

Well in the last week I had two trips on Lough Owel, with no decent fish to show for it. Both days were bright sunshine and little wind. In fact on Saturday I nearly had a dose of sunstroke!
I managed 10 fish on saturday but not one measured over the 13 inch limit. I thought that by the laws of average I should have at least had one...but thats the way it goes. Obviously I didn't qualify for the National team... I am not going to be able to in the inter-pro either, it is due to be fished on September 1st. and I'll be on my way to Tunisia for the a.b.a.m. art festival, and I won't be able to fish it. The first reserve for the Leinster team is a friend of mine though, so at least he will benfit from my absence. I am looking forward to doing some painting this coming week after my lay-off due to the 'flu last week. Roll on tomorrow...

No comments: