Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A landscape painting in progress.

I have started work on a landscape painting. It is to be of Croagh Patrick in mayo again (the mountain has Character with a capital C). I enjoy painting this subject. I'm not sure how it will progress, but I decided to start it and hope for the best. With a little luck it may just kick start a creative streak.
I will try to upload a pic of the painting in progress during the week but at the moment it is only sketched in. I spent time composing the landscape and have blocked in but I'm not ready to go just yet.....still thinking.


I have packed up my work for the Florence Biennale (Dec. 3rd) so it is ready for collection by the shipper. With that done I can relax for a few more weeks, before organising myself to travel.

the paintings I am sending are two Portugeese works, baragem & blue trees, and a triptych from Marlay Park ponds.

No comments: