Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy New Year.

Happy New Year, and tight Lines for 2008.
I haven't been posting since New Years Day, I have been a little busy painting. I am also in negotiations for a commission to design a number of concepts for promotion and packaging. It might be profitable. I have to start work on another commissioned work over the weekend too as the client wants it by the end of the month. I will have my work cut out for the next couple of weeks, but it is a good complaint. I still don't have anything to replace sold works on my website as what I had has all gone, and I have no other older works available than are already on it. I must try to create a few quicker works just to fill the site up again. Obviously I'm not going fishing for a while either.

2 comments:

Andrea and Kim said...

Hi Greg,

I just found your blog and am enjoying your entertaining posts! I also like your paintings.

How wonderful to have some comissions to be working on. It is exciting and profitable! The more you paint, the more you can find time to fish in the future????? At least the more money you will have to be able to take the time off for fishing...and that is positive thinking.

I will be visiting your blog again. Life is good.

Greg Long, artista said...

Thanks Kim.