Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer is back to normal

Rain, High winds and cold! It wouldn't be too bad if the wind was kinder and we could fish, but we have had full gales for the last two days. I hope the wind drops soon...I want to go fishing.
I have done no painting...and I don't intend doing any this week...
I am collecting an Aunt from the airport tommorrow, my Mother is coming into Dublin and leaving her car at my house while I drive her to meet her sister at the airport and then they come back to my house before going on to Wicklow...obviously my Aunt is staying with my Mother in Wicklow..
I hope the weather improves for her too, but not too bright....warm overcast and light breezes will be perfect.
......So would a few Art buyers...it's very quiet on the business front, my Tunisia spending money is in danger of dissapearing into studio costs at the moment, my bank account needs an injection of funds, it's funny how things are always up and down. It is probably one of the reasons I don't feel like working. It is harder to paint when you don't see any rewards...monetary as well as artistic...both would be welcome, but a few quid to spend on new materials always give you that little lift, and a few canvases to have fun with....
I might try a sales drive next week...

No comments: