Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Summertime...

We are in the middle of a heat wave....it's great.....but I'm not getting a lot of painting done. I spent yesterday sunning myself, working in the garden at home. Today I am off to the coast with my family and tommorrow I am due to go fishing. So as you can imagine there isn't a lot of creativity going on. I spent this morning and last night organising posteres etc. for a display on Saturday, since I won't be around myself....fishing the ITFFA leinsters on L Owel...that's why we are off to L. Ennel on Thursday, if we were to go to Owel I'd be tempted to charge around seeking fish for Saturday...LOL.
At least we can fish the evening on thursday, I don't fancy this hot bright sunshine with little breeze for the competition...mind you I'd say there are many others with even less confidence in the present conditions which are set to continue.

No comments: