Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My studio is in the middle of a building site for the month of August with the new courtyard surface going in. The concerts will be on and work on the stage is due to start soon also. I am not too bothered though as I don't intend to do much work anyway....I'm waiting for Tunisia to get the creative juices going...Droooool...
I am seriously considering a trip back to Sheelin tomorrow, but I can't really afford it, sales are very slow and I need to find a few bob for my trip abroad.
That reminds me .... I must tax my van...more expense...definitely can't afford another trip...(boat 10 euro, petrol for outboard 8 euro, deisel in van 35 euro = 53 euro for the day). These high petrol/oil prices are really hitting hard too.
I'm now getting depressed.......
I think I'll stay home and do some work in the garden instead.....

No comments: