Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ready for Florence

The courier came to collect my work for the Florence Biennale today.... I had to phone up the Irish shipper yesterday to ask when and if they were going to collect them. I think they had forgotten, The paintings should have been in the Florence wharehouse today...

I leave for Florence on the 2nd of December, and I am staying until the 9th. I didn't feel there was any point in staying longer as if I don't make the contacts in the first few days I don't think I will for the last few days.......and expense has to be taken into account, my work and contact details will still be on view anyway. Work in the studio is at a standstill....whats new??
We have a Craft Fair in the main House in Marlay park this week-end so I'm working away on that for the next couple of days..
I may even make a few euro if I'm lucky, though Craft fairs don't really suit my work for sales purposes but I look on it as a showcase for my studio next door.

No comments: