Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yes, I'm sort of back. I was up in the studio on Saturday, but I've done very little work since. It has taken me a few days to recover from the weekend. I was due to go fishing today, but called it off, both due to the weather...gales and rain, and my not being in the best of health. I hope to get into the studio later in the week, but I have been working on designs for a wood cut in the meantime. It is more or less ready for the final sketch.
I really was knocked for six with the 'flu. Hopefully thats it for the year though, and I'll be fit and healthy for Christmas. I have a couple of little jobs to do tomorrow, and I may not get into the studio until late or not at all tomorrow. I am busy elsewhere on Thursday so Friday may be the first chance to get back into the studio, however I am not really worried as it is so close to christmas. I am not exactly likely to get stuck into anything particularly mind blowing between now and then anyway. It is a case of carry on experimenting for now.

No comments: