Friday, May 11, 2007

Hello again...

I have been conspicuous by my absence.....I have just been occupied on other things.
It can be hard to make time to post on the blog. I am barely able to keep check of my emails at the moment. It takes time to wade through all the spam....I considered getting a spam filter, but I think it discourages casual enquiries, and the last time I had one on I was missing emails that were being sent, so I was having to wade through the spam anyway!
I am due to fish the Leinsters on Sunday, but I haven't had a chance to get out and practice, but the competition is on Lough Ennell so I think it's going to be a bit of a lottery anyway, there won't be too many fish weighed in. It will be a case of if you get a chance and take it you will have a good chance of qualifying. One fish is likely to do it, the last time they had to draw a couple of places. I like Ennell for the competitions though, I invariably pick up a fish when needed, but saying that I also fail to catch on a fairly regular basis as do most anglers on Ennell.
Wish me luck...

No comments: