Friday, September 09, 2005

HOW TO MAKE DESCISIONS...........

I managed to get a fair way into two paintings today, They both were going well but I had to leave them to dry.
I am going fishing tommorrow, so they will have until Monday. I forgot my camera so I can't show the work in progress at the moment, but I'm not sure I want to 'exhibit' them yet anyway.
I'm not 100% certain I am doing the right work!

Indescision is prevalent at the moment.

I USED TO BE INDESCISIVE...........
NOW I'M JUST NOT SURE..
Am I normally this way? No! But I seem to be at a crossroads as far as my work goes.......... I need a direction, or at maybe... ...... do I need Directing?
I cannot decide for myself, should I seek a second opinion.... thats the Question...
I think that I may have to create a few ideas and then take a long look at where I am going, or as the case seems to be Where am I NOT going?
I guess i'm not the first to have this problem and I'll not be the last.... at least in a group you can bounce Ideas around but working in Isolation really can leave you at a disadvantage at times.. I'm going to have to really consider my SOB project...I could do with a few Artists around at the moment, I really should get out a bit more.
Any suggestions?
I am going to close now, I think I'll look in on the Wet Canvas forum and have a chat.....

No comments: