Saturday, March 04, 2006

Crashed again......

I misbehaved today again...I haven't been near the studio. My PC. was playing up, a glitch in the firewall programme..Fixed eventually. I am not I.T. advanced enough to know too much about these things and end up spending hours between help-lines and knowledgeable friends to be able to sort these things out. Yet some of my friends come to me for help with their computors..?????.
I am self taught, so my knowledge is limited. I can't learn from books or in structured classes though, I never could adapt to that way of learning. I'm probably too rebellious. I like 'experimenting' my way around problems...a bit like puzzles, try this here, that there etc. I have a logical and pictorial brain that makes this method surprisingly successful!! However it used to drive teachers around the twist at times...LOL. That said I get by....

The temperatures have risen slightly, it is now just about 0 degrees centigrade, and getting milder...I might even go fishing later next week..if it continues to get warmer.

My Mother is off Gallivanting next week, so I said I'd collect her and drive her to the Airport on Wednesday, I know you probably aren't interested, but if it's down here I'll probably remember...

No comments: