Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It is COLD! we have had more snow, it barely got above freezing today. I am not used to the cold....and whats more...I don't want to.
I have very little of interest to say, I'm cold and miserable...I have to get myself organised to apply for a residency (closing date the 10th) and have a serious outline of my ideas...I only learnt of it at short notice so I'm starting late....
(It is worth 60,000 euro over two years though, so it is worth applying for.....2 years in profit..lol.)
all in all I'm in a depressing mood....cold and miserable...miserable and cold......
I promise to write more tommorrow...I'm off to the fireside, that will be cheery, and I can work on some ideas... a blazing fire...(GAS these Days) ...and a mug of hot Tea....Dog curled at my feet..(usually on them, or my lap)...she likes a good fire too....

No comments: