Friday, March 10, 2006

I have been all over the place for the last 3 days, I collected my mother wednesday morning, had my wing mirror smashed by a hit and run driver on the way..I didn't get time to get his reg.no. as he was speeding too fast..It could have been worse he could have done a lot more damage.
I am having difficulty getting a new one. It is difficult driving the van without it too, there is a large blind spot with just the rear view mirror. I'll have to try a few breakers yards next week...a mitsubishi original is very-very-very expensive....

Moving on, I have been helping out a friend since wednesday lunch time, and on top of that I had a meeting on wednesday night, the lads night out last night, and I am just in the door now at 7.15...it's now 7.35 pm...and I'm exhausted..I am not really used to Physical labour any more...lol. add to that late nights and early mornings and I'm shattered.
I am looking forward to the studio tomorrow, first day since tuesday....I don't think the weather will suit the garden painting though we are due high winds and rain..I got a new mobile phone today, a Nokia 6230i, complete with camera and email...no more forgotten camera problems, ha ha ..of course I will have to figure out how to use it first....there is always a down-side, I am not exactly techno minded.....I'll play around for a while to figure it out as usual..If ALL else fails, I'll read the manual..I'm off to play with my new toy now..

No comments: