Monday, March 27, 2006

I left my van over to the workshop to have the work done on it this morning. This afternoon I hopped on a bus into town and visited a couple of art supply shops. I bought 9 canvases with a 3 for the price of 2 offer...with my Artist's 10% discount it made them very reasonable. It is about time something went right, I've had a lot of upsets in the last couple of weeks. I am hoping my van will be ready sometime tomorrow. Obviously I did no work in the studio today. I may get a taxi up to it in the morning, or I might wait until I have the van, I think it's going to be another wet day.
I hope I can get working again soon as I'm getting very down again between this and that. I need to produce work I'm happy with to cheer me up, it's a hard life when the creative juices are absent.

No comments: