Sunday, September 04, 2005

A difficult day.

I spent the day working on a few Ideas, scribbling thumnails, trying to develop a theme for a group of paintings but sadly it's not coming together. I want to work on a large series of pieces, about 20 in all, but it's not happening.
This leads to frustration, I think maybe it's because I'm below par anyway, but I now feel worse.
I'm also in foul humor, so I have to think SMILE constantly so that I am not impossible to live with. Even the dog is in danger of a broadside,and she only wants a cuddle!

It's days like this that the 'Artistic' temperament develops. I usually manage to control mine though, but today everything is annoying me, the music being played in the house, the dog, the weather, me.... I feel like screaming or kicking something. I think I'll have to go for a walk.......

No comments: