Friday, August 18, 2006

2 weeks to go......

I find I'm at a loss today...I had started working well, I've done (almost) another koi painting, but with the concerts in the park etc. I don't feel like carrying on at the moment. Mind you this year the events office of the promoter have given us passes into the events. Much appreciated, especially by Eoin, he was looking for a ticket to one of the concerts anyway. The weather is quite grey at the moment too, added to that I'm not 100% fit, My breathing is bad again and I have an upset stomach to boot, I don't really want to do anything much.
Today I went through all my paint etc. to see what I need to stock up on before I go away. I need crimson, cad. yellow deep and a tube of Oleopast/ liquin impasto. I could do with some more cobalt blue too, but I should have enough for the two weeks. I am at the organising stage....but I need to watch pennies also. It would be easy to spend on materials etc., but I will need some cash left in my pocket when away, plus some in reserve just in case of any emergencies..
It has been a quiet summer sales wise.....probably half the reason I can't get into producing......I need stimulation, both visually and financially...

No comments: