Monday, April 16, 2007

I was out fishing yesterday. We fished a competition on Lough Owel. Noel managed to come third, I didn't! I had a good day though, my problem was all bar one of the fish I landed were just under the size, 5 between 12 and 12.75 inches with a 13 inch limit......aaaaaaaarrrrrggghhhh!
c'est la vie! I lost a good fish early on too...I am off to lough Lene on Tuesday, I have to meet a delivery man with a new boat coming from Galway in the midlands and direct him to the berthing point....I may even have to fish a little when trying the boat out..:)
I will be back on lough Lene again on Saturday fishing the Lexus team competition..we might do well there are 5 very good anglers fishing on the six man team....just recently I'm not sure about me...lol., but the competition will be stiff.
My garden pond is coming along nicely, I need edging bricks for the top of the raised wall now. I won't be doing much today though as I am off to the studio to do some painting today.

No comments: