Monday, February 27, 2006

Art supplies, and supplying Art...

I have done a little more work on the painting- but spent very little time painting today. I meandered into Kennedy's Artist supplies this morning...I then spent more than I should...(what's new)..and then had lunch at home. I got to the studio about 3, did some work and then had someone drop in to enquire about a painting she had seen before....It is presently hanging in my house. I spent an hour or more with the customer, and arranged to take the painting from my house and a few others over to her house tommorrow evening for a 'family' viewing as the customer wants help to choose which one.....that is what happens when there is time to browse without the item you really wanted, what about this one? that one? the other?...I don't relly mind though. I have sold one of them! and maybe more if I am lucky....the client does want to invest in more at a later stage anyway...she has been saving up for the original one she wanted....
....It is nice to know someone appreciates your work enough to save up for it....and then comes back hoping you still have it. I may be able to spend MORE money on materials next week.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, Greg!

...and good luck for tomorrow.