Friday, February 10, 2006

of Flake white and other things....

I didn't get any work done today...again...
However I did get into town..and into Kennedy's Artist supplies...I managed to spend quite a few euros too...
I have a LOVELY 200ML TUBE of FLAKE WHITE....yippeeee!!! it's amazing what you find when you aren't really looking....now I've two lots of flake, enough to keep me going until we get a realistic replacement I hope..... I also popped into the Dawson lounge and said Hi...I haven't been in for quite a while....and I also left in my receipts for my Grant...so hopefully I'll get it in the next month...solvency again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the difference between flake white and any other??

Greg Long, artista said...

Flake white is lead based, but the advantage of flake white is that it is totally opaque, the others are all transparent to a certain extent. Therefore Flake white covers other paint totally, the others allow it to show through.