Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I'm a lazy so and so.......

I vegetated yesterday...I did a few errands in the morning before going up to the studio..then did very little work..and came home early and litterally did nothing other than cook dinner. I DIDN'T EVEN SWITCH THE COMPUTER ON!
After an early night I felt a little better today. I still did very little though. I spent a few hours this morning running errands again...and this afternoon Christine and I took the dogs for a drive up into the mountains and went for a walk in the sunshine..dogs included of course...
I took the camera, took a few shots and then needed to change the film..guess what? I had picked up a new roll of 36 exposure film and had put it down again while organising the mutts.....consequently forgot to pick it up again...so no more film for the camera.......which was one of the reasons for the long drive in the first place...
....ahh well maybe it is for the best...less film to develop....less cost for me..LOL.

I'm am off fishing in the morning...we decided to try Lough Owel again..we haven't been in a while.
I recieved a letter from the Irish trout fly fishing association this morning..the national river championship has been moved from the Clare river to the Liffey at Newbridge, but it has also been brought forward by a week too...I have to come back from Galway-Lough Corrib early as it is on the 27th. I was due to fish Corrib 20-27th so I will have to come home on the 26th.
I would have preferred to fish the Clare river too....although the liffey would seem to be 'home ground' considering I qualified about 15 miles away, it is a totally different river and I have not fished it either...but it will suit the freestone river anglers rather than the dry-fly water fishers.
Mind you I grew up on freestone water so I will find it fairly easy to fish...but I lose that slight edge..we will see how it goes....

No comments: