Friday, May 19, 2006

Greg Long, Artist and Angler

Greg Long, Artist and Angler

I'm off to the west for a week...of fishing!, and maybe a little painting..I am taking a couple of canvases etc. just in case I have time to do a few plien air studies..possibly from the lakeshore house we have for the week. Obviously I wont be blogging for the next week...but I'll let you all know how I got on upon my return..
I still have a few messages to run, hooks to buy (for fly-tying) spools of line for cast, a few other last minute jobs need doing too....but mowing the lawn won't be one of them...it's still wet and miserable...good grass growing weather, my lawn will be 12 inches high when I get back!!
see you then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Greg, It's been awhile since I've jumped to your blog. I enjoyed catching up with you. You do have a talent for writing, along with painting and fishing. I do admire the paintings from 5/2/06.

I hope you enjoyed your fishing trip and that you caught something!