Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I was up in the studio today, working away doing some small studies. After the day I am tired. I have an early start in the morning, a local shop has some fly rod & reel combos for sale at 39 euro, complete with line etc. I want to buy a few of them as prizes for the kids angling competitions. Most of the Kids fish bait or spinners in the competitions it will be nice to start them off flyfishing and at under 40 euro the club can afford to give the flyfishing kits away as prizes. The downside is if I don't get up early the rods could be sold out before I get them...oh well, no lay-in in the morning. I still did not get out fishing yet...
I want to work in the studio again tomorrow. I may get an hour or two's fishing in on Friday, but I have meetings on saturday so I will get nothing done.

No comments: