The pictures didn't come out on my camera...I did a lot to the 2nd Corrib painting. I strenghtened the blue of the water, more so in the foreground, but also behind. This allowed me to create a brighter seam into the painting which is working well at the moment.
I also did more work on the latest Marlay Pond painting...this one though is proving to be difficult. It is 30 by 20 in portrait format and is tending to be striped...I think it is going to have to be abstracted a great deal to work. I won't photograph this one until it starts to work, it's that bad!!!!
Apart from that I did not do much else, my breathing is bad at the moment so I'm not particularly energetic..