Friday, April 07, 2006

more fly-tying....

I didn't even try to work in the gardens today, It would have been impossible with the strong breeze. I think if the conditions don't improve I may just finish it in the studio. I ended up tieing some trout flies instead of working.... but I didn't feel like painting today anyway. I need to clear my head a little. I will go up to the studio tommorrow, even though the Market will be there, but I don't expect to be painting, I'll tie up a few more flies instead. I need to keep a weekend presence though, otherwise it can be said..."but he's rarely there" catch 22 again. I will be fishing a club competition on Sunday, nothing serious, but I try to take part in most of them. As I represent the club at provincial level etc. I feel it's only right that I actually fish as many of the club competitions as possible....I don't try to hard though, I remember the year Iwon most of them, after 3 wins I went out half-heartedly for the next 2, and still ended up winning!!! sod's law....if you don't want it, you'll get it. Mind you I haven't won one in 2 years... a couple of 2nd's mind you...just to keep me happy....I might have to do something about that on Sunday....
'till tomorrow...

No comments: