Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I have run into a block again...
I tried working on the painting of my garden, but the weather refuses to co-operate!
I am tired. I'm not sleeping particularly well, I go to bed relatively early-tired enough to sleep, but I wake up at 3 or 4 am. and can't get back to sleep, or if I do it is only a quick doze and I am not getting any benefit from it. I don't know if it is weather related or not, but I am starting to feel the effects. Pretty soon I am going to get quite irrittable....or should I say MORE irrittable...LOL.....I am not sure about that spelling??...maybe I should just write Narky!
My shadow is asleep at my feet...snoring away. Christine has started calling her my 'Sticking Plaster' I can't move without her, she wants to go fishing I'd say, she hasn't been out and about for a while....and she knows I have. I might wander down the road to the river this evening, or maybe not....I am not really in the humor to go fishing even..

No comments: