Sunday, June 18, 2006

Pallas Lake, Offally

I had a meeting in Birr, Co. Offally yesterday afternoon. The meeting lasted until about 5.30pm.
I had the usual fishing gear in the van so I decided to fish Pallas Lake on the way home. This lake is stocked with both Brown and Rainbow trout. Conditions were quite good, with a few fish moving on the surface and I fished skinny buzzers on a fl0ating line. The method was successful, I landed 18 trout to 2lb, and either missed or lost the same again. In short- a very pleasant evenings entertainment!. (much needed after recent struggles to catch)
The fishing aside, work, ie. painting is not progressing at all...forget well....
I need to sort out what I want to do. These 'blocks' are of my own making. I am going to take a break for a week or two anyway. I will see what developes then.

No comments: