Saturday, July 29, 2006

I havent done much this week. I fished the competition on Lough Owel, 70 anglers caught one fish....enough said. I don't know what is up with Owel this year it is just not fishing. There was Greenpeters up (large 4-5 cm sedges) and the fish were not even interested in them. I have to go again next wednesday evening...the club are fishing the competition again to try to get a result so they can give a few prizes...
We have rain today, but we do need it. I am about to head off to the studio, but as I have a 70th birthday party to go to tonight so I probably wont get a chance to update my blog this evening.
I was at Patricks last night for a family get together. It was enjoyable. I don't think we as three brothers had such a good time for a long time....
...there were a lot of one liners flying too....as was Patrick by the end of the night, Dominic kept topping up his glass...(I was safe, I was driving.No drink, mind you I think I had a few pints of coffee...so forgive any double letters, it's the shakes you know...) I feel like painting so 'bye for now...

No comments: