Thursday, March 16, 2006

I am not a happy camper...

The battery on my van decided to die today....67 euro for a new one and that was at trade price. The said battery had shown no sign of problems, I started it this morning with no problem at all. It started again half an hour later. I collected stuff and dropped it off, went to start the van again and zilch.....after a jump start and a check on the battery connections I ran the van for a half an hour. switched off, and battery dead again....
I got a cheap 9 euro wing mirror that will keep me going until I find a decent one in the same motor factors though.

I also had to cancell my fishing trip....snow is forecast...it snowed today as well, but if we get snow falls in the midlands it could get dodgy for driving home tommorrow evening, so caution prevails...I might nip down to the river tommorrow afternoon for a half an hour...

No comments: