Friday, March 24, 2006

smiles and rain

I am back from my trip up North, teeth fixed and polished. Today I was going to go up to the studio but it is so grey, wet and miserable I didn't bother. Mainly because I would be relying on a lift there and back. My Van won't be sorted until Monday or Tuesday. It is 5.30 pm here now and the rain has stopped and it is at last brightening up, but the day has been wasted...I have done a few jobs around the house and cleared up a couple of chores but I don't feel like doing much today. I will go to the studio in the morning, and hopefully be able to get in and out of it without being hemmed in again..If I can I'd like to start another painting in the walled garden, but the weather will probably be unsuitable. I will take a picture of the last one if I remember. I am still thinking about the big canvas..

No comments: